Click on the following date to view the all-time best performances as at: 19 March 2017 (including the 2017 State Championships).
Congratulations to the following athletes who have set new ATB performances during 2016-17: Gaby Chan (U17 100m), Oskar Enasio (U14 400m, 800m), Jemma Gallagher (U17 300mH), Shayla Gleeson (U11 Javelin), Jasmin Guthrie (U14 400m), Ethan Oliver (U12 400m, 60mH, Javelin), Eli Sagala (U13 LJ), Josh Silver (U17 300mH, State Multi), Matua Simpkins (300mH), Lauren West (300mH) and the Senior Boys 4x100m relay team (Eli Sagala, Coby Walton, Kaeo Weekes & Nathan Guptill).
- These ‘bests’ will be updated intermittantly throughout the season with a final version after the National Championships in April.
- Performances will only be considered by Northern Districts athletes at ND local competitions, Trans-Tasman Trials/Challenges, Zone/Region/State/National little athletics championships. Performances in events conducted by other Centres and when not representing NDLAC are not eligible for inclusion.
- The best gated time (GT) or photo finish (PF) time will be shown if it is within 0.3 seconds of a superior hand time (HT).
- All hand times are rounded up to the next highest 1/10th of a second if precision is shown to 1/100th of a second.
- Please advise any errors or omissions to our Records & Rankings Officer.