Click on the following date to view the all-time best performances as at: 18 February 2018 (including the 2018 Region Championships).
Congratulations to the following athletes who have set new ATB performances during 2017-18: Nicholas Barrett (U17 300mH); Sophia Cottrell (U6 Vortex); Isabelle Cruickshank (U11 Jav); Isabella Guthrie (U15 300mH); Jasmin Guthrie (U15 400m); Olivia Mitchell (U17 300mH); Ethan Oliver (U13 80mH, 200mH); Mikaela Quinlan (U17 HJ); Eli Sagala (U14 90mH); Lauren West (U17 200m).
- These ‘bests’ will be updated intermittantly throughout the season with a final version after the National Championships in April.
- Performances will only be considered by Northern Districts athletes at ND local competitions, Trans-Tasman Trials/Challenges, Zone/Region/State/National little athletics championships. Performances in events conducted by other Centres and when not representing NDLAC are not eligible for inclusion.
- The best gated time (GT) or photo finish (PF) time will be shown if it is within 0.3 seconds of a superior hand time (HT).
- All hand times are rounded up to the next highest 1/10th of a second if precision is shown to 1/100th of a second.
- Please advise any errors or omissions to our Records & Rankings Officer.